- Easter service , April 12
- The privilege to live forever
Bible: John 11:17-27
- Then when Jesus came, he found that he had lain in the grave four days already.
- Now Bethany was nigh unto Jerusalem, about fifteen furlongs off:
- And many of the Jews came to Martha and Mary, to comfort them concerning their brother.
- Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met him: but Mary sat still in the house.
- Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.
- But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.
- Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
- Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.
- Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
- And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
- She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.