- Nineth Sunday of Christmastide service on Next Sunday, February 25
- God is love
Bible: 1 John 4:1-12
- Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
- Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
- And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
- Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
- They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
- We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
- Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
- He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
- In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
- Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
- Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
- No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.